Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finally... internet in my room...

Two weeks have gone by since school started. Met a lot of new people, joined the badminton society, did badly in my physical test, become shorter and fatter... Hahaha... but surprisingly enough, i'm fitting in quiet well, the people here are quiet like malaysians and they are extremely kind. As usual though they are always the hard part about doing official stuff like getting bank accounts and all kinds of stuff done, i'm halfway through that and i feel like a royal idiot cause this place is so different from kl... at a few times i felt like giving up, and going back home to my mom, but the fact is, i am here cause i want to make her and everybody else proud. it feels like years have passed by since my bestest of best friends left me at the airport and waved goodbye at me, i miss them dearly... i hope they read this often... (ya, sorry for not updating for 2 weeks+)
Classes are quiet though since the other students already studied the 'special' subjects for 2 years already... other than that, i'm doing quiet well, i'm quiet popular in school because, supposedly i'm huge! my nickname here would probably be 'DEKKAI' which means monstorous... i don't quiet like it, but at least some of the girls like me (ahem ahem cough cough)... as usual, there also are the pretty boys and pretty girls which i don't think i'd be able to communicate with them, so those people who i promised catalogs to have to wait... hahaha...
My tutor is a baseball players and always busy with practice but he actually takes time to help me to my stuff and is actually genuinely concern about me, so i like him. in the badminton club, the training is from monday to sunday, yup you heard me right, it's everyday... i'm trying to go everyday but it's really tough, luckly the seniors like me, so they let me slide most of the time... hehehe, the best part of being a foreigner is that i guess, people pity you... some more i look cute right, that's why i think they love me so much!

this is where i've been jogging recently

the best part of this place it the scenery i guess...

i look cool right...

Danger, waves!

A special type of sushi available only in few places like Gobo! Cheese melted onto half cooked fish!

thanks to this guy, we got to eat home made tako yaki(fried octopus balls)! thanks Teo senpai!


Our seniors and us at a sushi house after bowling...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi 'dekkai' ...finally u said u're cute publicly huh...
looks fun oh u there, although a lil kampung, from wat u said..nice place for u to jog somemore..
haha..u slide ur badminton club always, so dont boast liao about u being the only 1 joining bukatsu now..coz anaconda here out already, back pain punya pasal..
see ya soon..!

Ganeindran said...

oii... i wont quit i tell you... i join boxing also d... you all can pray for me already, i'll be going to heaven soon... hehhee