Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm there...






Well i arrived a lot earlier, but i didn't have any internet connection to go online. Everyone don't worry. I'm using my seniors line to online now but I'll be hooked up in the next one month i guess. I stayed in Shinagawa prince hotel upon my arrival and moved to Toko hotel during my 5 days in Tokyo. I've been here in wakayama for around 4 days today. I have to cook myself cause the hostel people are not in to cook. I also learnt that i have to cook every wekend unless i buy a special ticket for meals on sunday and saturday... my room was a nightmare... the senior before me who used my room was extremely dirty and therefore he left behind a roach infested fridge for me... hahaha... it was kind of funny to think that i ws so grossed out... don't worry don't worry... the school cleaner cleaned the fridge for me and mopped the floor for me. the rest of the cleaning i did and my room is quite clean now. seriously wakayama is far from what i thought it would be, but i realized that all my life i never have gotten what i wanted before, and therefore, i'm going to make the best of what i have here. so far the people here have been great to me and i'll repay them for their kindness in being what i've always been... the weather here is cold, around 7-10 degrees. the wind makes it even worst at times. but here in wakayama, the wind is always here, and it makes it kind of even worst. to all my friends who read this post, i'm sorry, really, i'm very sorry that i haven't contacted you all yet, but the thing is, i really don't have internet or a phone of my own yet. i really miss all of you all, i can't write all your names down i'm sorry, but i swear i really do miss all of you already. until i have more time to write again, love gane...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...i like ur 'between mountains and sea' poster...rili cobra rashii..lol...

pisces girl said...

hey, how are u now?
now is sakura season, sure the scenery there very nice, right?
hope that u can adapt to it really soon.. ohya, if can post more photo so that we can know ur life more ya~!! b^@^d gambateh o~!!