Saturday, May 17, 2008

japanese people and secrets...

well, if you want to know something special about japanese people, is that they cannot, i mean never keep secrets... ok ok, i'm being a little too harsh on them... it's just that they aren't good at keeping secrets at all plus... they gossip just like any other normal people... all in they aren't that bad... but i just wanted to write what happened to me last week...

wednesday night...
my tutor: gane how was tokyo...
me: it was fine...
my tutor:...
me:...
me: well i saw something that looks like our classmate (a girl)...
my tutor: really really? what does she look like?
me: (i show him a capibara doll) doesn't she look like this?
my tutor: ... no...

thursday night...
enter my tutor's room... and four guys are looking at me...
friend: where's the capibara you are going to give her?
me: (gasp... look at tutor) (he looks away...) ermm... here it is... but i don't plan on giving it to her...
friend 2: (not paying attention to what i said) when you gonna give it to her? on her birthday? valentine's day?
me: (i'm so dead) (fake laugh) hahahahahahaha...

friday morning...
me: i have something to say to you...
she: emm ok... what is it?
me: i got you this as an omiyage (souvenir) when i was in tokyo cause i think it looks like you...
she: (blushes) thank you...
me: (relieved that no rumours were going to spread) don't tell anybody else... ok?
she: (happy face) ok i promise...

saturday night...
senior: yo gane...
me: yo...
senior: smooth move with the capibara...
me: (shocked) WHO TOLD YOU!?!?
senior: relax dude... she told me herself...
me: (x.x)

well at least it turned out fine when i explained myself properly... but trust me on this... don't tell a japanese person a secret unless you know them really well... hahaha...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u shud've keep it for urself..its so cute..haha

Ganeindran said...

but i didn't want them to spread rumours... sob sob... my capibara...

Anonymous said...

lol, wish you luck gane. so how's your new seat?

Ganeindran said...

not nice... she is so far away from me... hahaha... no la, it's ok, but i'm sitting with all the 留年 students, so a bit hard to concerntrate in class...

elaine said...

Gane a..Gane a..

Anonymous said...

again,ask her to write thing on ur hands again lah X=X