Monday, May 12, 2008

random ramblings...

You know recently, someone from my past contacted me, old wounds open up and you think you'll bleed to death... well i was wrong... no wound was there... i went to the sea today, and guess what i saw? i saw surfers, my first time seeing surfers surfing in real life... it was so totally awesome... i forgot everything that was troubling me thanks to that and thanks to one certain bunny princess... i'd like to introduce her to everyone i know cause no matter what happens to her, she smiles and laughs... it lightens up everybody's day, including mine, well sometimes it gets scary (or funny) when she laughs by herself though... her name is takehira haruka(遥 竹平), she sits behind me (not for long since they are going to swap seats tomorrow). she is the first girls i met here and she is still the kindest to me here...according to my 'research' she is one of the most beautiful girls in the whole of Gobo (the city where i stay...), and on top of all of that, she has a heart of gold... that's why i think she deserves to be known by my friends also...
i didn't know how to write her name in kanji until today when i forced her to write it on my hand...(but she didn't need much persuasion though, i only asked once)takehira is the girl on the right (on her left is my classmate and her close friend syoji)... my only photo of her... (sob sob)

No comments: