Tuesday, July 29, 2008

steamboat?

well, today chiang shen (my senior), alan and i had sort of a steamboat party... i said sort of cause of the various mishaps that happened... it started from yesterday...
i woke up at 1030 am and i was supposed to catch the 1000 am bus to town to buy the ingredients... well i settled for the 1130 one...
then i went to chiang shen's room to ask what i should buy for tonight...
(open the door)
cs: (still on bed sleeping)what? what???
me: i'll be going to gobo in 20 minutes... anything specific i need to buy?
cs: so early go and do what? shops not yet open...
me: (blur a bit) it's 1110 now...
cs: (wakes up suddenly) AH!!! i got to see my teacher at 800...
me: (swt...)... message me what i need to buy... i go first...
cs: ok!

one hour later when i was strolling in gobo...
me: (to myself) why hasn't he messaged me yet... (find phone)...
me: (to myself) opss... (left my phone in my room)...

so i eventually bought stuff i thought we would need according to my instinct...
that night...
(we meet in front of our corridor)
me: cs, i did something smart this morning...
cs: i also did something smart, i left the steamboat pot is in wei jian's room (he already went back to malaysia) so luckly you didn't buy the food...
me: (swt...) erm i forgot my phone this morning...
cs: i know already la...
me: (swt lagi...) ermmm... i bought the stuff already...
cs: (pura-pura faint)...

so we decided to use a normal pot and cook the stuff... wan ying (my only female senior) was supposed to join us, but she suddenly decided not to... kesian la, i won't be able to see her for one month... haizzzz... well well her bad luck... hehehe...
we wanted to make tom yam soup but all we had was two cubes of instant tom yam left... we improvised and ended up with more of a asam soup than tom yam... but amazingly thanks to cs, it tasted great...
there is an interesting story about the 'drinks' too... ask me if you see me and i'll tell you my adventure with alan...

No comments: