Thursday, October 16, 2008

friday morning rain...

friday morning rain is pouring,
steal some futons share some blankets,
clouds are shrouding me in moments i want to forget,
i twist to hid from my tutor,
but he tries so hard that i have to wake up now,
and i'd rather gladly stay in my bed and sleep some more,
if i knew class was going to make me sleep anyway,
if i knew class was going to make me sleep anyway...

i don't know about other people... but...

the scientific equation,

morning rain + darkness + a big comfortable futon + me = sleep

why do these people love to wake me up when it rains? i swear i'll bite the next person who wakes me up when it rains... can't we make it a public holiday if it rains in the morning? and after i drag myself to class, the teacher starts talking, and all i can hear is, '今日の授業はとてもつまらないので、寝てもかまへん' (today's classes are going to be very boring, it's alright to sleep) for god sake, the teachers here, some are so terrible... one guy, when i was copying his unreadable notes and listening to his unreasonable explanations... i was giving my hundred percent to try to understand him, then all of a sudden blank.... when i woke up, my notebook had a big mark on it, it seemed that i fainted from trying to hard to understand him, and the pencil i was using and writing notes with got dragged when i fainted and made a big big big awful line on my book... today when the weather is so good for sleeping, i don't thing i'd last more then 5 minutes in his class... well anyways... i'll try my best....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all u want to say is u malas to wake up huh...haha
ur tutor good pulak...go wake u up..lol

Ganeindran said...

emm... yup... my tutors are more like afraid of me... hehehe