Wednesday, October 8, 2008

what a busy life...

emm... let's see... solve this equation...
design competition (making paper bridges)
+foreign student speech contest (in school)
+english speech contest (in akashi kosen)
+sports festival
+kosen (college) festival#
= ???
= to me dying... what the hell? why am i so busy one ah? who ask me to join this and that, some more i not yet +badminton club lagi... god... help me... i pray this 2 months past by fast... so i can go and ski with wei shen during winter...
ok ok erhemm...
serious a bit...
well i got my self pretty messed up here... i shouldn't be in so many of these things... why can't i see the future?! give me some strength to see the future if you don't want to give me magneto's powers please!!!
ERHEM... still not serious enough... i'm still blabbering... sorry...
i hope i can do well in the speech contest when i represent my school, i've got this phobia called legs-shake-violently-on-stage phobia a.k.a. stage fright. at least a used to have it when i was younger, now i don't know maybe it has become better or maybe it has become will-faint-on-stage syndrome... anyhow... the design competition team looks like they are trying to win this year, but with the fact the only think within a box, and new ideas seem to be out of the question for them... which is making me quite sick... but must endure... Omm... Omm... i started meditating recently to relieve a lot of unwanted stress... not working though... it only leads me to eating mid-night snacks... which is why i'm so fat now TnT ... since doing the design contest thing also collides with my badminton practice, i can't go for it... sigh... wanted to become better... SIGH...
yoshi yoshi!!!
i've got to work hard from now on, this post is just an impulse... i really hope i wasted your time!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, you sure did waste my time. XD
busy is good,better than nothing to do and just waste your life right ^-^
take it easy,do it one by one.
enjoy! laugh! go crazy! lol

Ganeindran said...

sorry wanying... + happy birthday...

Anonymous said...

go crazy gandra ...hahaha

Ganeindran said...

i just hope i find one girl can go crazy with me...

Crabbed!! said...

Japanese can be quite stubborn when it comes to innovation...
Had my share of headache trying to get new ideas across..

Ganeindran said...

i understand your pain...
they hate to think i guess...