Wednesday, March 26, 2008

15 hours away...

Some of you all should know that i sang Leaving on a jet plane during our annual dinner...

All my bags aren't packed, I'm so not ready to go,
My dad is lonely, my mom is so sad,
and I hate to say my goodbyes...
Luggage is more than 20kgs,
Don't know if I should pay MAS more money,
and I don't know if I should bring that extra underwear!!!

So kiss me and smile for me,
tell me you all be alright,
cause I'm leaving on a MAS airplane,
don't know if I'll reach Japan at all....

Hahaha.... I'd write more if I had time but sadly... I barely have 15 hours left, my luggage is over packed by 5kgs, it translates to 350 ringgit in excess money to be paid to MAS... how can I pack my life into one single suitcase? That is what they are asking me to do... Anyways, I met with my old friend yesterday WNG... If you know her then you know, if not sorry lo... hahaha... She kept me company last night until 2am, and in the end she hugged me before I left. Now, everything seems so clear, but I don't know how to describe what I felt, it felt like all the uncertainty I had went away. She represented all my friends cause she was the last person I could actually sit down and talk to, one last casual meeting before I board a 6 hour flight, I felt my nervousness leave me. Today my mom hugged me, she said for me to take care of myself there.... And i guess I'm myself again... I'm ready to go to Japan, No Fear. I'm going to finish up my packing, eat my last home cooked meal, and rest on my bed for one more time before I go. And to everybody out there who has made me ready to go tomorrow and have taken care of me, I'd like you to imagine me singing this song to you all...

Dido: Thank You

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey,
but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad,
it's not so bad

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay,
my head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today,
I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply
that I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad,
it's not so bad and

I want to thank you
for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you
is having the best day of my life

Push the door, I'm home at last
and I'm soaking through and through
Then you hand me a towel
and all I see is you
And even if my house falls down,
I wouldn't have a clue
Because you're near me and

I want to thank you
for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you
is having the best day of my life

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck!!

zhenhui said...

i know how u feel... :)

pisces girl said...

sorry a.. i dun even know u go ady tim.. i will miss u so much o~! feel like crying ady, like i m so bad din even know u broad on plane.. when reach ther tell me ya.. hope to know u are ok?

calvin said...

don't make yourself looking as if you will never return again one day. you will enjoy your life in japan. i am sure of that ;)

good luck and see you again this may =D

Anonymous said...

gane...as u wish....i read ur blog make felt more missin u n add u up in friendster...coz my place finally hav internet access...swt...i having my final now...real buzy....take k o...hope everything would be fine 2 u n me....