Wednesday, September 17, 2008

memories...?

yesterday one of my super seniors (we call our seniors who are more than 2 years elder than us that) came back... coincidentally, he found my diary, and asked me if he could read it... i said yes and he read aloud the last page that i got shocked... was that even me... and then i guess due to my reaction, he stopped reading it. after he left, i read my diary once more, and i had gotten this smile on my face... so much time has passed away so fast that i don't know what to say anymore... what is written in it is what my heart felt at that specific moment or time when i started writing during my break-up period with my first love, you wouldn't believe how much spelling mistakes i made... what i did realize that, through out all those times, somebody was always with me...

i want to thank ah pang, siew wen, ah kee, alan fong, chee teng, thain hock, teck boon, boon leong, and all my high school friends.
i also want to thank chai ei, alan go, wei shen, elaine, bik ee, ming jing, yien san, and all my ppktj friends.
my family, i don't think my words nor peoms can express how happy i am to have you all to call my family... including shiro that is...
i want to thank teng sion ing too...

for the things that you all have done my eyes stream tears now, when my sorrow was more than i could handle, i always had you all to share it with...

for in my every tear, is a reflection of one of you,
for in my every smile, is a picture of one of you,
for my every effort, is an offering to each of you,
for my every fight, is a prayer to each of you.
as without sands the deserts aren't.
as without water the seas aren't,
as without you all i am not...

'sometimes we forget who is most important to us when they are with us...'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonder what's on ur last page??
eeehh...y are u thanking teng sion ing..??! haha

elaine said...

you are welcome.
hehe~

Ganeindran said...

got la my reasons for thanking her... elaine ada baca blog aku ke? i'm flattered thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

be stronG!

Crabbed!! said...

Yeah...I get that too when I read my own blog entry I wrote years ago. Can't believe that was me too...

Anyway, let bygones be bygones...not that I'm a love expert but let's forgive and forget..

And besides, you've gotta be the popular one at school, right??

Ganeindran said...

a little bit la... wink wink...