Thursday, September 11, 2008

random ramblings 2

well, my tests are starting next week yet i haven't studied one bit, but like i care... i'm sorry to say that this time i won't do as good as the last time cause i don't have my english subjects to pull up my average score again... and for the first time in my life i rather blog than go study... i wonder if it's only me, but do anyone of you ever wonder, i mean like think, if there is someone stealing glances at you... do they like you or do they feel totally weirded out by your presences? just that recently in the canteen, i get these glances over and over again from some people, i don't only mean girls, some guys too, i don't mean that they love me or such, just like in the sense that they want to become my friend or something? is it weird to feel that way? i guess so, without me realizing, i miss my home, my family, my friends so much already, but i know i'm here because i love them all, these things happening to me here, so much i can't comprehend or understand, but, you know, life always goes on, and i find myself enjoying my life more and more when i realize how short it is going to be... those glances won't last another month, but new things will come to overtake it, but for now, enjoy what you have, treasure it and live your life for the best not only the end...

I'm like you too
stealing glances from there,
i see your eyes,
but when i turn,
you hastily try turning away,

don't think i'm naive,
maybe i am different,
just touch my heart,
you'll feel the same beats,

my skin maybe darker,
my tone maybe lower,
but see me closer,
i have a heart too,

let me hold you,
i won't let go,
trust me you can,
i want to be friends,

the world maybe says,
that we're worlds apart,
but realize the truth,
that you'll always have me,

stop staring from afar,
feel my warmth closer,
and you will see,
i am just like you...

No comments: