Saturday, November 29, 2008

wait... why am i getting so lazy these days...

a handphone strap is that cute thing that japanese people put around their handphone like this...
normally all i need was half an alarm clock to wake me up about 3 months ago, i mean half an alarm clock by the fact that i used to wake up earlier than the clock and switch it off before it rang. yet nowadays, after setting 5 different times on my hp alarm system... i wake up to see my phone on the floor and the time way past when i was supposed to wake up (apparently i'm becoming cold towards my pitiful phone). recently a lot of work is coming to an end and i'm trying to take a break for the sake of my body i guess. people think i'm gonna have a lonely Christmas this year cause?
a. i don't have a girlfreind
b. not many malaysians will still be around during that time
japanese people think it's a, and all the rest of everybody thinks it's b.
truth is nobody is right, well maybe i will miss the fact that nobody is going to drink sparkling grape juice with me, but, the truth is i am not lonely. like randy said, i guess starting to feel lonely and sad at times is part of us growing up. the truth is these days, i find it much easier to be myself around japanese people and i really don't care if they are going to accept the things i do or not. recently a classmate of mine was talking to me, and she started telling me about how her parents want to see me because of the stories she told them about me, (one was when i mistakenly said a japanese slang word that she was teaching me and she started laughing at me, and i said to her i'll never teach her english again, and we both started laughing uncontrollably,it might not sound funny i guess but the situation we were in was quite funny, you have to see it to believe me.) and i realized if i was putting up a front, none of that would have actually happened. so, i guess, i'm going to start trying harder to be myself and not complain so much anymore... anyways test will start from 9th to 12th of december plus my design competition will be on the 14th, wish us luck!!!

6 comments:

Endoru said...

You're liking that classmate. ;D

Ganeindran said...

very long story, but she likes another guy, guy doesn't like her... in the end i can't help but pity her, but her height is about 150 cm... so i guess she can't be anything more than my younger sister... hahaha

Anonymous said...

14th? dezakon at takamatsu?!
if yes, then i'll be seeing you there gani!

Ganeindran said...

really?
hahaha you competing too???
very tough le this year's theme!!!

Anonymous said...

good luck bro..
now i know the hp strap u mean is that thing u got in sapporo...lol

Ganeindran said...

i got it in yokohama... and is not the fox, is the manju thingy hehehe!!!