Tuesday, December 23, 2008

hmm... what have i been up to?

most of my readers would have already abandoned me... sorry la... malas want to update la got nothing to talk about also...
well mostly is wasting my money... *sigh* don't know when i'll be able to save money hahaha... i got my hair done into corn rows... when i got time i'll post the pictures up for you all to see, the thing about this hairstyle is, it hurts, it itches, it gets in the way, but it's cool. i couldn't stand it and i took it out today, because the fact that my scalp was itching like mad was like it was giving me a signal, 'if you don't take it off, we are going to come off...' hahaha, i learned my lesson and i'm not ever going to waste my money and do something so wild again. but it was fun for when it lasted. going to head to osaka now, going to spend Christmas in USJ. and before i forget,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

well, i'm still all alone... not! hahaha, Mr. Hii and Mr. Wong will be accompanying me, so i guess it won't be too bad cause i got this two great 'brothers' to take care of me. you know, i seem to be falling in love with a girl again, but the thing that is different about this time is, i can't exactly put my finger on it, but i feel so happy just looking at her smile, and for the first time in my life, i can accept her as a friend rather than ignore her and do all kinds of childish stuff... guess i'm growing up already... hahaha, not planning on chasing her, but i really hope she starts chasing me, but can't expect much from a Japanese chick can i?
after osaka, we are going to go to nagaoka for our ski trip. so i won't be here for another two weeks.

anyways i got this email, about the economy in Zimbabwe which i think is funny and at the same time saddening, well, think for yourselves...

header of email...


What the real crisis is like!
If you think that the current economic crisis is something that has never happened in history before, you may be wrong! After the collapse of the agriculture sector in Zimbabwe in 2000, the inflation in that country skyrocketed to 231 million percent a year! Just think about it - 231 000 000%! Unemployment went up to 80% and a third of country's population left it.

What can you buy with it? Well, these 3 eggs for example.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tot its ur hand holding d 3 eggs ..muahaha ..
enjoy ur holiday..!

Anonymous said...

wei wei....ur blog too long and too many english la...read liao very xien ah....write some short one mah~ "o kui"~
lol....