Saturday, January 17, 2009

a year ends...

i was wanting to post this for so many weeks already, put never had the time nor heart to write it...
in one short year i feel i've grown so much that most people wouldn't recognize me anymore. i know i sound like i'm exaggerating but it's true, i found, lost then fond love again. i've come to know what existences are, what friends are for, what life is about. all my life i've tried to sacrifice myself so others can live happily, but in the last year, i learned that some people just want to see you die so they can live. i'm not proud to say it, but i learned how to be a bit more selfish. for once in my life, i really feel like living just for the fun of living. when i sit down now, i don't need to think much anymore, cause i know a lot more already.
to me, this year is my year of destiny, my time to change and move past the cocoon i was in and become a butterfly. this year, i'll be able to accept myself for who i am, and not what i'm supposed to be... since some people were complaining about how much words there are on this blog, i'll try to minimize it...i found new friends and people who love me for who i am, and i know they're missing me even right now, cause i miss them...i left my dear friends and family behind to start a new life, far from where and what i was, and full of uncertainty...my seniors weren't my seniors, they are more like my brothers and sisters, and i'm so blessed to have them here with me, wan ying, sii lee, wei jian, chiang shen and all, i really love you all... and thanks for everything and all things to come...met my old friends and felt their importance to me... found new ways to waste money...started to realize i still can have fun even though there were things in my past that can't be corrected...
found people who i like and like me for being me...saw snow for the first time...
.
.
.
.
.
like a wild flower, sometimes there are weeds around us that we can't do anything about, but we still bloom, for because only we know and can show others how beautiful we are...
let's have a great new year to come... wish peace will come, cause like the saying goes, the night is darkest just before dawn, let us pray that evil will die from our hearts and our Gods gives us peace... live and let live...

6 comments:

elaine said...

the 5th pic..the pic of your new hairstyle..
i found some xxx pictures on the wall...
エロイ。。。

Ganeindran said...

... suzanne la, not eroi la...

vincent said...

nice post. hehe~

yeap we grow. and still growing =)

Ganeindran said...

thanks...

Anonymous said...

intimidating....u know which 1 i mean ..;p

Ganeindran said...

hahaha... we all know...