Monday, March 24, 2008

Farewell my friends

Yesterday i went to Sunway and ate a buffet style steamboat with my old friends. Day before I went with another group of friends to Telok Gong in Klang for one hell of a nice seafood extravaganza... Regrettable but I don't have any pictures of the lunch in Klang. I had a grerat time on both days. Today is Tuesday and tomorrow is probably the last day I'll have in Malaysia before I go and probably yesterday was the last time I'll meet with any of my friends. My family and friends which i thought I'd never miss because I've been with them for so long that I know every mark and wrinkle on their face... But today I suddenly felt it, a long sharp pain in my chest that I may never get to see some of this people again. Those people who took me to a zoo, those people who played DOTA with me, I really might never get to see them again, feels so untrue yet real and it's stings my heart so badly. They might go overseas, they might start working, hell, by the end of 5 years they might even have gotten married without me knowing. Seriously, I know I'm thinking a little too far and crazily... It's just that I've begun to realize what a bunch of special friends I had through out my life. Once I got cheated by a girl and used until i was nearly at my wits end, they held me through, all of them, they made me smile they made me laugh. Never in my life I've ever felt the need to say thank you to these people who always stay by me, but through this painful experience I had, I realized that these people I called friends and who stay by me no matter how much crap I put them through, are really people that i truly should love and cherish, and I am beginning to do that nowadays. I really never thought that anyone would care for me when I leave to Japan, never knew that some people really felt sad that I was going away. That girl I one time loved, she doesn't even care if I die, but these friends of mine, they really do, and I just realized how stupid I have been. My relatives and all, I know that I'll be missed, and I will truly miss you all too. But this one post, I dedicate to my FRIENDS, thank you all, and I'm sorry if i ever done anything wrong to you all, like Thain Hock, I won't use VS to swap you anymore... Thanks you all, I'll do well there and make all of you proud of me!!!

8 comments:

lkyuen said...

I dont cheat u because u dont have anything that i need!! Hihi just kidding!! Pls use VS and swaps LTH to me!! Want to kill him!!!
Good luck!!

zhenhui said...

dont la so sad my sayang... :)
u'll be back in no time :)

chaiei said...

people will think that u will be gone for many years ..haha.

vincent said...

mana tau natsu come back..if not next spring
hehe

Ganeindran said...

walauwe... suddenly so many people flank me... scary wo... hahahha, don't know what will happen de... see first lo...

APAC 1554 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
APAC 1554 said...

gane, long time din c u...everythings ok? go gathering oso no one call me la..haha... yuen yuen sum more...miss the chicken wing la...anyway, all the best for u...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.