Friday, March 14, 2008

Sunday morning rain is falling...

Don't know why but i can't get this song out of my head... sunday morning by maroon 5. I got the tickets for tasaki sensei, seiko sensei and me to muar today. Will be going there on monday for a day i guess. I feel like i'm waiting for tommorow to come, feels like something amazing is going to happen tommorow. My life recently has returneed to it's mundane pace like it was before. Life after losing so much of yourself seems impossible at first but as you go along that road you slowly realize that nothing is impossible. Even though sometimes in life there are things which you just wish you could change, you can't, and don't try, cause it will only hurt you more. I realized in this few short weeks that you can always be the best person you can be but people are always going to hurt you no matter what. Emm, i think i should stop losing myself like this when i write... Oh ya, i went to Pantai Medical Centre with Kimura Tasaki and Ito Seiko sensei yesterday to see Sato sensei's baby, Noah his name is... Very cute guy... already moving and all, can even open his eyes a bit... when i get the picture of him from Ito Seiko sensei i will upload it... The baby's features are already quiet visible, he looks like a tough guy like his dad hehehe... But Sato sensei looks very tired so we could only stay for awhile... Then all the PPKTJ students 2007/2009 who are reading this, remember, we only have 2 WEEKS left... Haih, it's getting kind of hard to get over the fact i'm going to leave this place for so long... Haiz... I've been going around in circles to my old houses and the old places i used to hang out in. Even started taking pictures of those places so i won't forget them... I'm going mad aren't I.... Hahaha... Well I think I'm getting a little melodramatic... ok ok... since i got very little time today also, this is all i will write for now....

5 comments:

calvin said...

take this time to whack all those nasi lemak and roti canai before you leave!

chaiei said...

waa..so many activities with teachers..! yea cant wait to see noah..lol..

Wee Kien said...

agree with calvin. Eat as much malaysian food as you can before you leave.

zhenhui said...

u...i would say...
learn how to cook...
if u already know how to...
bring the cooking essentials...
and upload the pics quick!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ganeindran said...

trying my best to whack everything out... i already gained 5 kgs in 3 weeks >.<