Saturday, April 11, 2009

a holiday i remember...

well... time i wrote something before people start shouting at me again...
i spent my spring holidays at my sweet home in malaysia. i can't remember feeling as relaxed and as calm as i felt last month. amma (mother) cooked and cleaned my every single thing, i didn't have a chore left to do, and God bless her, because she doesn't know the truth that i can only be lazy there. appa (father) took care of everything else for me, the best part was when he thought me how to cut a chicken and how to make yogurt (the successful and unsuccessful way). God i had a fun time with my dog, Shiro too, damn i miss him. he always throws tantrums and plays with us roughly, but i know in his heart, he loves us all, especially my elder brother. akka (elder sister) spent us much time as she could with me, i know right now she is still thinking that she should have spent more time with me, but i know how hard it is for her right now, and i wish her all the best, because i can't be there to be with her right now. anna (elder brother) he is the greatest, one person that i admire, he canceled all his appointments with his friends just to be with me. i now sleeping in the same room as him when i was there gave him some comfort that he can still look after his younger brothers. mayu oh mayu, my dear little brother, i hope you are studying well, and i hope you are not giving them trouble.
to all my friends out there, i know, i didn't come and see all of you as much as i could, i wanted too, but one month is never enough to come and see all of you. i miss all of you very much and i'm not even sure whether i'll even get to see some of you all again.
it frightens me at times when i turn back and look, i don't recognize the old me anymore, i want more and more now, it almost feels like a lust which can never satiated... well, for now... i don't want to write about that...
my house!!!
my dog!!!
my mom!!!

No comments: