Saturday, April 18, 2009

stUck IN tHe miDDle...

not exactly stuck, just in the middle i guess. time flies, i really get the meaning nowadays, i still remember when i was speeding down highways with my friends and haunting the cyber cafes until the wee hours of the morning, never once in those times i've thought i'd be separated from my friends and family, not once. now it's been a whole year and i've barely been able to spend anytime with my family and high school friends.
but in contrast, i've gained quite a lot of new friends and i've gained a lot more of new experiences. i started to realize how young and raw i am compared to this world, and i've come to point where i want to face these challenges rather hide behind others.
with my new juniors here, and me becoming head for foreign students in the dormitory, i guess i'm trying to prove myself, prove myself to myself not others anymore.

For only if you believe,
only can others start believing,
never ever doubt yourself,
for everybody else will,

For only if you run,
only can others start walking,
if you stay stuck,
you will be left,

For in our own lives,
only we make our choices,
let's make right ones,
let's make a difference.

celebrating alan's birhtday + celebrating new kohais arrival
don't they look alike?
vietnam guys... (you'll have trouble understanding what they are trying to say)
wan ying and her kohai(pui san) wore the same shirt... ahhh... so sweet...

2 comments:

calvin said...

Location: Saizeria!

100% correct!

Hint? The kids menu on the table lol xD

Ganeindran said...

... but it was gustav....