Thursday, April 30, 2009

of times and days you don't feel like doing anything...

yesterday was a holiday, and we had our hostel sports festival. two events, volleyball and badminton. i didn't want to take part in volleyball but my friend came up to me and said 'we are short of one person, won't you join us?' and i couldn't find it in my heart to reject his offer. truth is i like to play volleyball, just not in that particular team, cause there is this one irritating girl who think she is so good (well to a certain extent she is good but...) and likes to look down on me, or so i think. well i just don't like the pressure i get when i play with her, cause she always wants to win. well... we won two and lost two in the end, quite a 'bad' results for us, because we were supposed to be so 'strong' with me in front... and her blabbering away... i hate her...
badminton on the other hand, my team name, yes, MY team's name was 'foreign student team + one japanese' the name gives us away right? hahaha... we were tipped to win since a vietnamese junior and i were on our side, and all the others on our team were also not half as bad in fact, i think they were on par with me. i was named captain, i don't know how, and i couldn't prevent a giggle from getting loose during the first round match when taufik (my batch mate) yelled 'our captain is so cool!!!' well my first match was against a guy and a girl, the girl, two years my junior, pissed me of during the week in an 'incident'. i just realized i'm starting to hate girls... but hell, i don't care... well, but the point is, i didn't want to let my team down, so i was a bit serious, and i had this part of me were i don't smash girls, so i was smashing the guy and after about 5 points, i felt pity for the guy... hehehe, his face was like, please don't humiliate me in front of this girl, but after 10 points, i started letting up and let them get a few points. the next few matches were quite lame too, in the end i looked like a really serious coach when i was giving orders to the other teams and going 'nice shot', 'don't mind'. well at the end of the day, i felt kind of useless for taking advantage of all the weaklings... Wuhahahahaha.... ya we won the badminton thing, but wasn't too happy, cause we knew we'd win...
what we won, 500 yen coupons for the koperasi
the proof of winning

3 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

Starting to hate girls??
Hmm...quite a bold statement you put up there.

you as a captan....they must have been caught with the fever "vote a black guy for leader" after Obama.

Pria said...

calling people weaklings eh...vely baadd...

Ganeindran said...

aiyo come on la.... they are good at other things... but NOT badminton... and i'm calling them weaklings cause they made me feel like i was bullying them...

Obama... wonder what he is thinking right now...