Sunday, June 29, 2008

days when i knew my what my smile meant...

it has been like how long since we have came here? going to be 3 months? to me it seems more like 3 years... time is sure moving by slowly... i'm waiting for our summer vacation, but it seems like it's never going to come... i have tonnes of assignments, technical drawings, essays for newsletters, a test on wednesday, and hell i feel like i'm so alone here... i bet most of my friends and the people i love feel the same too, it's like you don't realize time is slipping by you and that each second that slips behind you is a second that you will never relive, time is priceless cause you can't get it back no matter what you do. at times i feel this world is consuming me and that i'm going to disappear between all those lost words and lost thoughts, i'm over flowing with my own emotion and the emotion which people pour into me. i want to bring them into my arms, yet, i feel so scared, and every time i pull back, i lose another second that i won't regain... i feel like running away from all this responsibility, and be back with my family and friends who protected and shielded me from all this over powering emotions...
me an my cobra friends, chai ei reminded me of those times in his blog...
some of my high school friends that i'll never forget...
we realize only too late that the ones we hurt were the ones we love most, and the ones we try to protect our best sometimes are the people who are bringing us down. in my life, i feel i have sacrifice nothing to get where i am now, but where i am now is the work of all the people around me, my family, my friends, that's why i believe that my dreams are too important to be lost in time, because it is the dreams of a thousand people who entrusted me with them... that's why i don't mind waking up after being shoved to the ground a million times, because i'm not going to let all those people who love me down, never will i do that...
'time takes away so much, yet only with so much taken do we realize how fragile and lost we are... life is simple but if you stared harder at it...'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i just saw ur freakish doll on tv...!

Ganeindran said...

it's very scary la... i can't wait to change my display pic...