Wednesday, June 11, 2008

exams... exams... the dreadful exams...

it's exam week for me and i'll sit for my last two papers tomorrow, but they are quite tough, so it's another all-niter with a possibility of zero sleep (again)... i admit i waste a lot of time during 'daylight hours' but if i didn't i wouldn't be gane right? well in preparation for a long night, one essential thing is coffee to me, but since one cup is just never going to cut it, i've decided to use a bowl and make four cups into one... tadaa!!! it's diturbing right? hehehe
well i have to go study before my tutor comes to check on me and see i'm not studying ( again!!! XD ) well until after the exams!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you freak! those will kill you!
good luck in exams tho!
ganbatte!!!!!

(just feel like showing off my (extremely limited) japanese hehe)