Saturday, June 14, 2008

i'm already 20... (cry cry)

my birthday was yesterday, i actually felt sad that not many people wished me here, but the truth is i don't know their birthdays either, i feel a bit like a hypocrite cause, i was thinking that if no one knew it would be better, since no one would celebrate it which means less hassle. however, in the end, when it did end up like how i wanted it to be, i felt a little bit lonely i guess. that was about japanese people, as far as malaysians go, those who needed to remember, remembered. so i'm not that frustrated. we had a bicycle trip to a 'nearby' waterfall. as in nearby i mean, nearly 19 km by bicycle.. i was unlucky at the same time lucky... i got hit by a softball a day before the event during P.E. . it hit me in the eye, cracking my spectacles (a part of my eye socket too... just kidding) so basically with my sight down to 0... they banned me from cycling... the doctor... yes i had to go to a doctor to check my eye cause they all were so afraid i was going to die... the doctor, refused to prescribe me a new pair of spectacles because according to him, my eye was not fine yet and it would be slightly of if he prescribed glasses for me then... so, he decided to let me suffer until this Wednesday, without spectacles. about the baseball incident, i was playing catch ball with my pal when he threw a long ball, then mr.over-confident caught half the ball and let the other half hit his face... like what i said on the field when he asked me if i was ok... '目は大丈夫、けど、精神的に痛い。。。’ (my eye is fine, but my pride is hurt...) everyone who came to see me started laughing... for god sake, it was so embarrassing to get hit by a ball during catch ball... well back to the cycling story... so everyone got on a bike and started pedaling... except me because i was confined to a car... well i did have fun talking the person in-charge of foreign students, miss nonomura... haih, i was so jealous of all of them... well until about the half way line everyone was so tired that they had to change... i couldn't help but force my way to a bike... hehehe... nonomura was freaking out... well my eyesight was pretty bad... but who cares if i have fun? hahahaha well i continued cycling until we reached our destination... we set up a barbecue pit and barbecued some chicken, fish, sweet potato, clams, hot dogs and etc. there was also sushi, when the crab sticks finished, everyone was making some kind of weird mix sushi(like adding a hot dog to it). we had watermelon in the end, two of our year five seniors went a little bit crazy and got into the stream (god knows how they entered)... one of our teachers saw that and couldn't resist... he led us to a nearby waterfall and all hell broke lose... all the guys were in the water in 20 seconds (all in their underwear... no one brought spare clothes) poor wan ying and nonomura cause they had to see most of our butts...Then we cycled back. i only cycled half way this time because i was worried about getting burnt by the sun, it was around 2pm at the time. when we reached back it was around 4... i played some basketball and later slept early because i was so totally wasted...
me in car... sad sad...
me outside car waiting to swap places with someone... hehehe (resting on top of a tough climb)
wan ying couldn't wait to eat the sushi...
nonomura starting the barbecuehot dog 手巻き寿司 (hand-rolled sushi)my teacher cutting the watermelonme and my half-tutor relishing the juiciness of the watermelons...two of them in the stream, chiang shen banned me from showing his 'nude photo' to the world...posing in front of the waterfall(girls, please close eyes)well then for today, i pretty much strained my eyes to write this post, so i'm treating myself to some pudding!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i gonna keep ur 2nd last pic...something special about this pic...hahaha

Ganeindran said...

wat so special la?

Anonymous said...

u look like ganeindran the god or something..